Rheem Hot Water Systems is by far the most popular brand of hot water heaters in Australia.
Rheem has been manufacturing hot water systems in Australia since 1939, initially manufacturing drums in Sydney’s Waterloo from 1937.
Rheem still manufacture a large range of hot water heaters in Sydney, Melbourne and overseas that supply the Australian hot water industry.
Rheem have a large number of types and sizes of hot water systems in their product range to suit any household situation and size
- Rheem Solar Hot Water Systems, with roof mounted tanks and split system with the tank on ground level
- Rheem Electric Hot Water Systems, made from mild steel and stainless steel cylinders
- Rheem Gas Hot Water Systems, instant heating and with storage cylinders
- Rheem Heat Pump Hot Water Systems, Rheem HDi heat pump
SunCity Hot Water is a authorised service and warranty agent for Rheem hot water systems and we carry a large number of Rheem hot water system parts in stock.
Rheem also own and manufacture a number of other brands of water heaters that are used in Australia, Vulcan, AquaMAX, Solahart, Raypak and more
If you have a Rheem hot water system that is not heating, boiling, making noises, in need of a general service or is leaking Call SunCity Hot Water TODAY for fast reliable service
- Rheem hot water systems Brisbane
- Rheem hot water systems Sunshine Coast
- Rheem hot water systems Bribie Island
- Rheem hot water systems Gympie